Thursday, April 28, 2011

1st Grade!

My very "big" little girl had her 1st grade program tonight. I have been watching Ryan so much lately and realizing what a "big" girl she is becoming. Her performance was so sweet and fun to watch. The program was called "How Does Your Garden Grow?" They sang the cutest songs and did the cutest actions. She really enjoyed preparing for this and learning all her songs. She was so proud of herself and I couldn't have been prouder.
I have seen Ryan make such amazing progress this year both emotionally and academically. Her teacher, Miss Paddock, has been such a great influence on her. I am so very greatful that Ryan has had the opportunities she has had this year!


1 comment:

Jacalyn said...

She isn't looking like a little girl anymore :( she looks like a big girl & I'm glad she is progressively happy, but it makes me miss my little Wiglet!