Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a New Year

Ryan moved up to her new class in Primary yesterday. There wasn't much change for her because her teacher from before is moving up with them. She was very excited to be in CTR 5 now!


Then, since Peyton turns 18 months this week, I took her in to nursery for the first time! I think I was way more excited than she was! She was fine when I left, but after a few minutes, they brought her to me. After rifling through my bag for her cereal she went walking off down the hallway. I decided if she was going to wander off, she might as well wander back up to nursery and so she did! Since she had her cereal with her, she was good to go for the rest of the time!! Yes, that's chocolate peanut butter cereal all over her clean white sweater! (That's what I get for not taking pics before church)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Your girls are so so cute!

Jacalyn said...

What a cute sweater Wig has with the leopard trim! I bet her best girlfriend sent that to her! :) Our babies are adorable and I will always claim them as half mine!