Monday, January 5, 2009

Weight Loss


Why is it when I get up at 5am and go to spinning class, I feel great and then I proceed to sabotage everything I accomplished? I have seriously been eating EVERYTHING in sight today. I'm in a "biggest loser" challenge that I paid $50 dollars in to. I am supposed to lose 20 pounds by the middle of March. If you lose the 20, you get your money back and whoever loses the most, gets the money of those who didn't lose. Seriously, even money isn't enough of a motivator??? I don't know what to do!!!

NO COMMENTS NEEDED!!!

5 comments:

Jacalyn said...

I hear ya honey! I'm goint to Costa Rica with my super skinny mom and sister-in-law in 4 weeks. I'm screwed!!!

The Magonigal Family said...

Yeah- Me Too!! I just keep throwing away my skinny clothes because I don't even want to look at them!! My skinny clothes used to be my fat clothes- that's really sad huh?

Kym said...

I start my Biggest Loser next Monday. At least it'll be after my birthday. Bring on the cake!

Sue Frelick said...

I see that you said no comments, Kim, but how could I not... You are beautiful just as you are, sweetie, and you deserve to be loved and healthy. It wasn't until I accepted that fact about myself almost 5 years ago that the weight (almost 60 pounds to date) started to come off on it's own. I'm still a short fat chick, but I'm OK with it :-) Here. Read this ... http://suefrelick.blogspot.com/2008/08/thumbing-my-nose-at-fat.html

Sue Frelick said...

OK stop rolling your eyes at me. I'm not trying to be sappy, and try reading the article.