Saturday, February 9, 2008

Journaling

I am the worst at keeping a journal. I started this blog so that people could see pictures of my girls and so that I would be better about journaling. Needless to say, that hasn't worked out so well, so I am resolving to start over! I have made so many resolutions this year, that I guess it's time that I have another to document things better. For instance, a week ago, I had put Ryan and Peyton to bed. Troy and I had then been watching TV or working out, I don't know which. I always check in on the girls before I go to bed. Ryan was laying there, with her covers all pushed away, wearing her hoodie sweatshirt over her sleeper. I thought this was pretty funny, but never thought to take a pictures. Then when Ryan had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I took the sweatshirt off of her, took her to the bathroom and then back to bed. She insisted, at 3:30 in the morning, that she needed her sweatshirt back on. This time we had to zip it up and she then pulled the hood on and crawled under her covers and went back to sleep. She kept up this routine of sleeping in her sweatshirt all last week until I finally told her that we needed to wash it. I'm very sad I didn't take any pictures, but maybe that will teach me to be better!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woo-hoo! A start is a start and you have definitely started with 3 posts in a row. I'm proud! Now you just have to keep it up and keep your camera out. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Great blog. It is fun to see what you have been up to. You do have beautiful girls!