Thursday, October 16, 2008

Do you need a good photographer?


If you've heard of Stephanie and Christian Neilson, the couple in the airplane crash in AZ two months ago, they had an AMAZING photographer by the name of Wendy Whitacre. She took all the photos that have been on the news and various blogs. Wendy owns Blue Lily Photography based in Temecula, CA and is trying to put together a trip to come to Seattle to do some sessions. If anyone is interested, check out her website here. She is looking to come to the Seattle area December 5th and 6th. Wendy will have a Holiday package available as well as other family packages. Here is some info on her holiday package, also she says her prints will arrive at your home in time for Christmas!

Holiday Package B: $360

1 reproducible digital file of your greeting card

20 digital files for you to keep and print as desired.

1 16x20, 1 11x14, 2 8x10's, 4 5x7's

If you're concerned about rain, here is Wendy's comment on an email she sent: One of my main concerns is weather. I've shot in the rain before and honestly, those are some of my more striking and dramatic pictures. But I don't know if you'd all feel ok with shooting in the rain, if it came down to that. I obviously won't be able to reschedule, since I'm traveling and everything, so I'd need to meet rain or shine.

If you're interested, email her, you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Are you scheduling???

Nicole said...

Hey Kim! It's Nicole (Ganem) Schreiner!!! I found your blog thru Cyndi. Your girls are so cute.