Friday, November 7, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty

Have you seen Sally???
We haven't seen Sally since Monday. She usually lives at the neighbors house behind us so I don't worry too much. She always comes home to eat and when it's raining she hides in the garage. That hasn't been the case this week. I got a call from my neighbor yesterday asking if I'd seen her. After returning home from running errands, I noticed her food still hadn't been touched and still no one had seen her. I even made a trip to the animal shelter. No Sally. Ryan hasn't asked or looked for her recently, so I'm trying not to draw attention to it. I realized last night I can't even put signs up for a lost cat. I haven't taken a SINGLE picture of Sally since she first came to live with us.
I AM A HORRIBLE MOTHER.
Oh well, I guess we might be in need of a new Sally.

No comments: